Hi guys
I made it safely back to the land down under after a glorious three-week holiday in Europe. It was an amazing experience, one I cannot wait to share with you. I also cannot wait for the next holiday, despite the fact I hate flying (as in, arm-rest gripping for takeoff, landing and ANY turbulence).
The last week since being home had involved farewelling my dear friend Ellyn (she has a blog you should follow at http://dd-lovelle.blogspot.com) as she heads to the UK for the next two years, working long hours and attending a wedding for one of my oldest friends back in the town I grew up in. Now I'm in the midst of recovering from a mild chest infection and wheezing episode (yes, junior doctors get sick - we're not gods!)
Anyway, I hope to post up some pics from the trip, and the wedding, but for now, here's some other pics (me and Ellyn, and then my temperature yesterday - not quite febrile, but close to when a nurse would ring for a blood culture).
xxe


hey babe!! i still have that costume now tucked safely away in mum's storage shed haha. good memories. thanks for coming to my farewell BBQ (despite your jetlagged self - commitment girl haha). get well soon and miss you already mwha xxx
ReplyDelete