Anticipating...... starting my new job next year. It's not technically a new job, but it's in my dream medical field in a full-time capacity, so it's a new concept for me. Still at the same hospital I've worked out for the last 22 months (has it really been that long already????)
Relishing...... the weekend just gone, spent with my mother and sister at my sister's place in Central Queensland. She has her apartment fully set up true to her personality, and it was a nice opportunity to see where she lives and works (we got to tour part of her workplace!). She now wants a tour of where I work.
Trying..... to get myself eating properly and exercising again. I was doing so well prior to my trip to Europe (and did well there too), but since I got sick at the end of July, it's been harder to do so. My hours are also a bit haphazard at times, so no pilates lately, which has made me a bit sad. I need to get myself organised and motivated!!
Hoping..... for a return trip to Europe next July. I have six good friends there at the present time, and I would love to catch up with them while they are still all over there. I'm really missing them, espiecially my dear friend who left in a flurry in March this year.
Lusting.... over pretty dresses on ASOS. They are affordable, and although I've had to send back items from each parcel I've gotten, I have loved what I've kept. Modcloth also has affordable clothes, and only a $14.95 shipping fee now. I will show what I bought a few weeks ago.
Reading.... my pretty friend Skye's new blogs. She's getting married next year, so she has a blog for her wedding dreamings, as well as one for her daily dreamings. Check them out here and here.
What's "Currently" happening in your world?
xxe
Hey, that's me!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the mention gorgeous girl!
I too have been loving Modcloth but need to curb the spending in the wedding lead up! I'm sure I can sneak a few pretties here and there though!
Be sure to share your ASOS, I love your style! x
Ah I miss you too Elle!! July I hear for another European adventure?!
ReplyDeleteCan I tempt you for a Sail Croatia trip or a Greek Islands trip in July 2013??
Oh please say yes!
xx