Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Budgeting rewards

I've been quite cash-savvy over the last two months, with house and holiday savings being priority (as well as a change in pay dates by a week and having a huuuuge tax bill). So I'm budgeting, and keeping records of all my expenditure. I want to be a homeowner by the end of next year, and that is achievable if I continue to be accountable for my spending. Plus, I have some holiday ideas I wish to achieve next year too (hello Hawaii!), so being budget-savvy is important.

As a reward, for being good, I picked up some cute items from Modcloth. Thankfully it's less expensive to ship from them now, and that's great, as they have unique pieces. The two pieces for me are below:

Too Much Fun Dress in Airplanes

This is quite a work-appropriate item, with pockets, a good length and being non-revealing. It fits in well with my love for cute, unusual prints, as it features airplanes and clouds. It got quite a few compliments at work on the first day I wore it.

Birds with Friends Skirt

This skirt fits in with my love of bird print. Suitable for both work and play, this will go well with my peach ruffle shirt (when I eventually pair them together) or my abundance of black t-shirts and singlets.

I was very happy with these purchases, and lucky for me, Modcloth does a fair few amount of dresses with pockets (be still my heart), so I will have to go find my next purchases when I have more money.

xxe

**Note: These are my opinions, and not a paid sponsered post. I would never endorse anything I was not comfortable with!!**

1 comment:

  1. Hey gorgeous! Yes to outfit post! I want to see the silver Cue skirt (and any and all of the rest of your stylish wardrobe too!)
    xxx
    Skye

    ReplyDelete