Loving: all of the new Cue clothing that has come in for the new season. There are lots of pretty dresses, and I may have bought/layby-ed 5 of them, with the intention of one more (a spotted number that is typically me). I also love how they are Australian and are an Ethical clothing brand.
Wishing: for my night shifts to go smoothly. I've just gotten home after night #1, which wasn't too bad. Only three more to go until they are all done for a potential 18-month period.
Looking forward to: seeing my beautiful Nonna this weekend. It hasn't been that long since I saw her last (May, at my cousin's wedding), but she is 86, and my only remaining grandparent.
Lusting over: townhouses in areas I would love to live in around Brisbane. It's come to the point where I would like my own place (not that I don't like living with my parents) and feel all grown-up about it. Sure, it means a mortgage. It will be worthwhile in the long run.
I'm off to sleep my day away, so I can be the best doctor I can be tonight at work.
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment