Today has a mysterious feel to it. It's like something is sneaking into life as we know it. Making the year seem further ahead than it already is.
That, my friends, would be the spring-like weather of today. A beautiful balmy 26 at it's peak. Maybe poor August is being told to move on by pushy September, eager to spread its warm tentacles to entice us to shed our winter coats and embrace the change in weather in floaty skirts.
I personally cannot be happier for spring's early arrival. This time of year always makes me smile for no good reason and behave like a mischievous schoolgirl. It's just how spring has always made me feel. It's also always been a time for big changes. Final exams at high school were in September, my first boyfriend broke up with me in September, and I always seem to know what I want for this part of my life in September. Sometimes, October throws in some stunners, bit September is always about life changes for me.
Bring on the spring!!
(photo below was taken at the university I attended for seven years - have to love the sandstone features of the buildings there)
xxe

No comments:
Post a Comment