(What I wake up to every morning. Magic!)
Looking forward to.... six.days.off. That's right, six days away from work. Cannot ask for anything better sometimes! It's full of dinner dates, good times with the work crew, time with my mum and lots of amazing coffee
Deciding on.... what I plan on doing next year in relation to work. I have some big decisions to make, but I think I know what I'm going to do.
Anticipating.... the big trip! It's only 10 days away! Guess the packing begins tomorrow.
Obsessing over.... ASOS. It's my newest weakness. I end up sending back one item each time (always the hazard of buying online), but you get a full refund, which is a good thing.
Working on.... my exercise plan. It's been harder this week finishing at 6pm and dinner being ready by the time I get home (I drive 40mins each way to work), but tomorrow is going to be a good day for working out!
Thinking about.... how fast this year has gone! It feels like only weeks ago I was handing in my leave form for my holidays while finishing my last rotation as an intern, and now I'm almost halfway through my junior year!
('borrowing' this idea from my friend Ali, but it seems every second blog I read does a segment like this)

No comments:
Post a Comment