This is going to be a new segment, where I pick out my top 5 instagram photos from either the fortnight or the month.
Just like a lot of people I know, I have myself an iPhone 4. Instagram (a photo app for the uninitiated) was one of the first fun apps I downloaded after seeing it on multiple blogs. Now, almost 17 months on and over 500 photos later, I still love it as much as I did on that first day I downloaded it. It has helped capture moments where I have forgotten a camera (many many times!), made average photos look better, and allowed me to easily share photos.
Here are some of my favourite photos from the last fortnight (not including last night, as they aren't backed up just yet on my computer).
Opera fun (directed by Baz Luhrmann himself!)
An allergy-free chocolate mousse (unless you're allergic to avocados, oranges or cocoa)
List writing for my upcoming trip (now just 8 days away!)
Some amazing white choc and raspberry chocolate!
Escaping to the city while the sun was shining
Feel free to follow me (my username is eiramnelle), and I will go check out your photos! There will be heaps of photos from my upcoming trip on there, provided I find abundant WiFi around Europe.
xxe






No comments:
Post a Comment